Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dress forms...

I absolutely LOVE dress forms! I love them so much that I have six of them!  My latest project was transforming a new dress form into a vintage looking one!  It is so nice to have one that just looks old but is in perfect condition!  I come across so many forms that are in horrible shape...the fabric tears easily, it leans, it smells...YUCK!  It was great to work on a new piece...I primed, painted, and put a wax stain over her and voila!



I just listed this form on my etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/FleaMarketChick
xo
Traci

4 comments:

traci said...

Great job Traci. Where do you find the time to do it all? I need some of your energy. Your booth looked great last weekend. Hope you did well.

No name said...

Traci, how close are you to Chicago? We will be in Chicago for a week and I'd love to stop by your store and do a post, if it's possible.

Blessings,
Shanna

Terrell said...

Oh I just adore it!! You did an amazing job! Sooo precious! I love dress forms as well...they're so chic and frenchy and fun to decorate with!!

Francis said...

I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing.