Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getaway...

I decided to take a mini (well needed) vacation to California!  My friend Michelle and I are staying at the beautiful Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA.  It is about an hour outside of  Los Angeles right along the coast!  We plan on hanging around the pool most of the time, however, they are known for their fabulous spa so we have a day scheduled to enjoy it!  One evening we are heading to Santa Monica for a dinner at http://www.labottesantamonica.com/ and for drinks at http://www.thehuntleyhotel.com/penthouse-restaurant.php!  I CAN"T wait!  We arrived early today and headed straight for Beverly Hills for lunch and shopping!  I absolutely LOVE Cali...who wouldn't love this perfect weather!?  

Here we are in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive...
We had such a great time shopping!

I'll keep you posted!
xo
Traci

2 comments:

Terrell said...

Oh
What
Fun!!!!
You ladies have a wonderful time!!
All the best for a beautiful getaway!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

traci said...

Good for you. Enjoy every moment!