Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Road Trip!

I have everything ready for our Country Living Road Trip!!  This trip is going to be soooo much fun!!   You won't want to miss it...you can purchase tickets online or at my shop.  Tickets are limited so don't miss out!  Columbus, Ohio....here we come!!
xo
Traci




Day 0ne
Check-in at the hotel 4900 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH 43229

Depart at 10:00am from 2655 Sycamore Drive, Morris (Big R parking lot)

On the bus you will receive a 3 French Hen goodie bag, beverages, snacks and lunch.

Arrive at the Ramada Plaza in Columbus, Ohio at approximately 5:00
614.846.0300

6:30pm Depart for a group dinner in Columbus, Ohio.

After dinner we will return to the Ramada Plaza.

Day Two
Buffet breakfast 6:15am - 7:15am at the Ramada Plaza.

Depart at 7:15am for the Country Living Fair...we get to shop early with our early bird passes! www.stellashows.com

Lunch, shopping, and classes are on your own.

Depart from the Country Living Fair at 1:00pm to head to the Old Worthington Market Day Festival. (Or stay and take the shuttle back to the Ramada Plaza at your leisure) www.franklincountyevents.com

Depart from Worthington festival at 4:00pm and head back to the Ramada Plaza.

Depart for Easton Town Center at 5:30pm. www.eastontowncenter.com

Shopping and dinner on your own.

Depart for Ramada Plaza at 8:45pm.

Day Three
Depart for Heart of Ohio Antique Mall at 8:15am. www.heartofohioantiques.biz

Breakfast, snacks, and beverages on the bus.

Arrive at Heart of Ohio Antique Mall in Springfield, Ohio at approximately 9:30am.

Depart for Midlands Art and Antiques Market in Indianapolis at 10:30am. www.midlandathome.com

Lunch on the bus

Arrive at Midland Antiques at approximately 1:00pm

2 comments:

Sheila said...

This sounds like SO much fun!!! A perfect road trip to me. I adore going to new places like this. Hum...maybe I'll check my schedule and see if my hubby will let me get away for a long weekend. Are you going to do the OCT Kane County Fair? Would you still be interested in sharing a booth? Just let me know. Hope all is well for you! Oh, I adore the dress form...they are tough to find! Sheila

Anne Marie said...

great idea Traci!!! I hope you get a good response! if I didn't have my sale coming up I'd think of going!!

(really like your poster layout!!)