Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holiday Open House

My holiday open house is coming up....
November 5th - 9:30am - 7:00pm
November 6th - 9:30am - 5:00pm
November 7th - noon - 4:00pm
 
I'll be starting off the season with GREAT sales for this weekend only! I have been working on tons of handcrafted items that I know won't last! I am really excited about Christmas this year...I have such a great vision for the shop! Can't wait for you to see!! Many of the other shops in town will be having their open house the same weekend as me...Ruby Begonias, The Paper Co. and others!

I brought a few items to Kane as a holiday preview...
I have soooo much more I'll be putting out for my open house!!!
This is my latest dress form I found...I think it might just be my favorite one I have had!!

Great Ribbon...




I have tons of real looking greens...wreaths, garlands, potted plants and picks!




I just got these script runners and tablecloths in!


I filled these cones with greens and ornaments!


I love anything that has glitter!  These wreaths definitely get you in the holiday spirit!



I'll also be selling at Kane county November 6th and 7th!  I moved to the inside Expo building for the November show....where it will be warm and toasty!!
See you soon!!
xo
Traci






1 comment:

Anita said...

I think you are referring to buttons with a shank- and I have some. Be sure to come EARLY as I have heard from several people who are interested...