Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Everything is coming up roses

The shop is beginning to burst with all of the new merchandise we've been adding!  Shipments have been coming in daily and we've been working on some great handcrafted items!
We found these really unique heart chairs at an auction(not in this condition of course)!
Wouldn't they be perfect for a bride and groom!?!
 


New handmade ruffle and rose pillows!


These rose candles just arrived - they make our entire shop smell like we are in a garden of roses!


Cute new clothing - I love the flowers on this dress!


One of my favorite new frames!


Paper roses


Flower pillows in a beautiful grey!
I absolutely love this lamp!!  I like the look of the distressed metal with the crystals.
We also have this in cream.


Have a great week! XO Traci

4 comments:

The Kramer Angle said...

Everything looks fabulous, but I especially love that dress! It's so cute!

Gail

Connie said...

What a fun party! Makes you want to get another year older just to have a party as sweet as that one.

Kathy said...

I found your blog via pinterest - so glad I stopped by. What beautiful things -love the faux foliage too! But, my fav is the dress?? What sizes do you have, and how much??

Have a great day!

Kathy

Linda said...

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
potaca