Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Most of my shoppers know my dad - he's always helping me around the shop and with markets.  I truly couldn't run my business without his help and really wanted to show my appreciation for him.  He turned 60 this past weekend and we wanted to surprise him with a birthday party! 
He was VERY surprised!!!


My dad LOVES candy so we made sure we had all of his favorites!




 He was absolutely shocked - he did tell me he's going to get me back:)


During my speech I gave him a present I know he'll use - paint and a paint brush!
We have an ongoing joke - he calls me his boss because I'm always having him paint, fix and get stuff ready for the shop. haha!
Of course he loved his gift:) 


Happy Birthday dad!!
XO Traci

4 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Happy Birthday to your dad. He's a great guy, and deserves many, many parties.

Maureen said...

I love it! My dad and I had the same relationship and it was awesome! Enjoy each other!

Leti said...

So fun! Happy Birthday to him!!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Looks soo fun! Happy Birthday to him! :) Smiles, Holly