Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's been busy around the shop...

Weddings, markets and we've been getting in tons of new product around the shop! 
Here's a look at what I've been up to lately...

Kane County Flea Market - Mark and I had an awesome show! 
The weather was amazing!!


I didn't have time to take pictures, but here is a really pretty picture of one of the arrangement we did for a bridal shower - roses, peonies, snap dragons and more! 


I just helped Ashley with her super adorable vintage inspired wedding!
Ashley was one of the easiest brides I've worked with - patient, relaxed and absolutely nothing bothered her:)  I had so much fun working with her and her family! 
She's holding a bouquet we made from all paper!
Isn't she so cute!?!


Unity candle




This suitcase held vintage hankies and a sign that said, "for your tears of joy."


Pictures of the bride and groom were placed at the entrance.


For the cards, we decorated a vintage suitcase with vintage lace, brooches and paper!


Family pictures and vintage items were placed at the entrance.




Ashley's aunt helped decorate the cake - it was sooo beautiful! 
This was made with paper flowers, feathers, and brooches.


All of the centerpieces were made with paper flowers and containers wrapped in vintage materials!



I made each of the bridesmaids bouquets a little different - I thought they turned out really sweet!




Boutonnieres


Thanks for stopping by - I have two more weddings this month so stop back to take a peek:)
XO Traci



3 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like an amazing wedding. I have never been to Kane County Flea Market. It is a must do for this summer!

Charlene said...

Every photo is stunning!!!!

Fancy said...

Beautiful photos...I love the color combinations.