Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lori & Billy

Lori and Billy had their ceremony and reception at the Public Landings in Lockport - it was absolutely beautiful!  The outside was as unique as the inside - take a look...
 
 
I love the bright colors we used:)

 
The brick walls were a great backdrop!
 
 
Guest were able to take a bottle of wine (with a sweet fresh orchid) home.

 
Lori's bouquet was bright and fun.

 
The corsages and boutonnieres were composed of orchids.


 
Lori and Billy were so wonderful to work with, they are such a happy couple!
 
 
Xo Traci
 

2 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Traci,
Your weddings are so beautiful. I hope you will help me when my youngest daughter get's married someday!!!! I did a little write up on my blog about Morris and the shops. Check it out when you get a minute.
Kris
www.junkchiccottage.blogspot.com

Friday Pay said...

Great Post Thanks For Sharing